Padre Island National Seashore Hatchling Repreve T-Shirt
Show your support and appreciation for Padre Island National Seashore in style! This super-soft tri-blend fabric features 50% certified REPREVE fabric made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. The graphic print was created by artist Amanda Palmer, and features a Kemp's ridley sea turtle.
Kemp's ridleys are the smallest and most critically endangered sea turtle species. Since the mid-1970s, the National Park Service at Padre Island National Seashore has been an integral member of the bi-national, multi-agency Kemp's Ridley Sea Turtle Recovery Program. Hatchling releases have become one of the signature events to take place at the park. Wash inside out in cold with like colors, line drying recommended or tumble dry low.
- Official park shirt approved by the National Park Service for Padre Island National Seashore
- Super-soft tri-blend fabric (50% REPREVE polyester, 37% modal, 13% cotton)
- 5 unisex sizes (SM-2X)
- Made entirely in the United States
- Love + Protect Your Parks® HoodieAs low as $34.99
- Smokey Bear Logo T-ShirtAs low as $19.99
- Smokey Bear Symbols T-ShirtAs low as $19.99
- Smokey Bear Portrait T-ShirtAs low as $19.99
- Padre Island National Seashore Pelican Dashboard T-ShirtAs low as $19.99
- I Belong in a Park Repreve T-ShirtAs low as $39.99
- Love + Protect Your Parks® Baseball ShirtAs low as $29.99