Metal Saguaro Yard Art
The giant saguaro is the universal symbol of the American West. These majestic plants, found only in a small portion of the United States, are protected by Saguaro National Park, to the east and west of the modern city of Tucson. The saguaro cactus can store up to 200 gallons of water during the rainy season in order to sustain itself through the long Sonoran Desert summers, expanding like an accordion to accommodate the extra moisture.
Celebrate this iconic cactus of the Southwest by displaying this solid metal saguaro cactus art piece in your home, on your patio, or in your yard. Each one features a rustic patina designed to stand the test of time.
- Solid steel construction with rustic patina
- Small: Approximately 6" x 6" x 11 1/4"
- Medium: Approximately 8 1/4" x 8 1/4" x 16"
- Large: Approximately 10 1/4" x 10 1/4" x 20"
- Made in the United States