Metal Gambel's Quail Yard Art
The Gambel's quail is a small ground-dwelling bird found throughout the Southwest. It is named in honor of William Gambel, a 19th-century naturalist and explorer of the Southwestern United States, and is known for its showy top knot and ubiquitous, extremely loud call. Families walking together in line, mom in front with babies behind, are a common site at many of our partner parks.
Celebrate this iconic bird of the Southwest by displaying this solid metal Gambel's quail art piece in your home, on your patio, or in your yard. Each one features a rustic patina designed to stand the test of time.
- Solid steel construction with rustic patina
- Small: Approximately 5" x 6" x 2 1/2"
- Medium: Approximately 9" x 10" x 4"
- Large: Approximately 10" x 12" x 5"
- Made in the United States
- Metal Hummingbird Yard ArtAs low as $17.99
- Metal Coyote Yard ArtAs low as $34.99
- Copper Hummingbird Feeder$29.99
- Metal Horny Toad Yard ArtAs low as $13.99
- Metal Javelina Yard ArtAs low as $39.99
- Metal Roadrunner Yard ArtAs low as $34.99
- Metal Saguaro Yard ArtAs low as $39.99
- Metal Gecko Wall ArtAs low as $24.99