Metal Coyote Yard Art
The coyote, whose name is derived from the Aztec word coyotl, is found throughout North and Central America. Young coyotes learn to eat a wide variety of foods, including small mammals, birds, insects, and various plants. This varied diet allows coyotes to live in a wide range of habitats from the arctic to the tropics. Coyotes are extremely efficient hunters and can run up to 40 miles per hour when chasing their prey. They are primarily nocturnal and can be recognized by their distinct nighttime howl. The coyote is often seen as a trickster in American Indian folklore.
Celebrate this iconic animal of the Southwest and beyond by displaying this solid metal coyote art piece in your home, on your patio, or in your yard. Each one features a rustic patina designed to stand the test of time.
- Solid steel construction with rustic patina
- Small: approximately 5 1/2" x 9 1/4" x 3"
- Medium: approximately 8" x 14" x 4 1/2"
- Large: approximately 10 1/2" x 18 1/2" x 6"
- Made in the United States
- Coyote Mini Block Set$10.99
- Metal Gambel's Quail Yard ArtAs low as $29.99
- Metal Horny Toad Yard ArtAs low as $13.99
- Metal Hummingbird Yard ArtAs low as $17.99
- Metal Javelina Yard ArtAs low as $39.99
- Metal Roadrunner Yard ArtAs low as $34.99
- Metal Saguaro Yard ArtAs low as $39.99
- Copper Hummingbird Feeder$29.99
- Metal Gecko Wall ArtAs low as $24.99
- Earth Art Coyote Sticker$4.99