Mesquite Cutting Board
Mesquite is a hardwood indigenous to the Sonoran Desert - a desert that includes parts of Arizona, California, and New Mexico in the United State, as well as parts of Northern Mexico. Mesquite is also known as ironwood, and for good reason. It is exceptionally hard, harder even than oak or maple.
This hardness and density make mesquite wood difficult to work, but exceptional as a cutting board. Each of these boards is hand cut and shaped, so no two are exactly alike. They are extremely durable, giving their owner years of use. They can be washed in soap and water, needing only the occasional application of mineral oil to maintain their beauty. beauty.
- Mini - Approximately 6" x 10"
- Small - Approximately 7" x 11"
- Medium - Approximately 8" x 14"
- Large - Approximately 10" x 16"
- Extra Large - Approximately 12" x 18"
- Hand Carved Molinillo- Large$18.99
- Hand Carved Molinillo- Small$14.99
- Cheri's Indian Frybread Mix$17.99
- Cheri's Blue Corn Cookie Mix$17.99
- Hot Pepper Bread$9.99