Medicine of the People Sage, Lavender & Orange Enlightening Balm
This general purpose, aroma therapeutic balm heals the skin and nourishes the senses. The scents of sage, lavender and orange are the perfect combination of bitter and sweet. It is this balance between bitter and sweet that inspired our calling this an enlightening balm.
The plant medicines in this balm give spiritual and medicinal healing. Sage brush is considered sacred by the indigenous peoples of North America. This plant is used in healing ceremonies and for purification. Sage brush and juniper both have anti-microbial powers that help heal minor skin issues, and both have a cleansing, positive effect on the spirit.
3/4 oz tin. ingredients include:
- Infusion of fresh ground wild crafted Arizona sage brush
- Organic orange essential oil
- Organic Oregon grown lavender oil
- Organic alendula flower
- Pesticide free bees wax
- African shea nut butter
- Organic oils: sunflower, coconut, macadamia nut and jojoba
- T-50 vitamin E oil (naturally derived tocopherol)
- Made in the United States