Medicine of the People Sage, Lavender & Juniper Beauty Way Balm
This Travel tin is named for the Navajo Beauty way. It represents a traditional way of seeing and living in the world. The Beauty way keeps us in harmony and is a way of honoring the sacred connection with the ancestors. It shows not just a way of understanding, but a way of being. In the Navajo world Juniper and Sage brush are used as part of daily life. They have practical and spiritual uses as well as medicinal.
The plant medicines in this balm give spiritual and medicinal healing. Sage brush is considered sacred by the indigenous peoples of North America. This plant is used in healing ceremonies and for purification. Sage brush has anti-microbial powers that help heal minor skin irritations, and juniper has a cleansing, positive effect on the spirit.
3/4 oz tin. ingredients include:
- Infusion of fresh ground wild crafted Arizona sage brush
- Essential oil of juniper
- Essential oil of juniper berry
- Organic Oregon grown lavender oil
- Organic calendula flower
- Pesticide free bees wax
- African shea nut butter
- Organic oils: sunflower, coconut, macadamia nut and jojoba
- T-50 vitamin E oil (naturally derived tocopherol)
- Made in the United States