Great Basin National Park Bristlecone T-Shirt
The Great Basin is sometimes stereotyped as a barren land, but we know better. It doesn't take long, once off the beaten path, to discover that this rugged landscape, with its desert valleys and snow covered peaks, houses much more than meets the eye. Visitors of Great Basin National Park can revel in the majesty of Wheeler Peak, or the admire the resilience of the ancient bristlecone pines which cling to her flanks. Maybe it is the mystery of Lehman Caves or the immensity of the stars in the darkest night skies. All of this, and more, can be found here.
It is this diversity that inspired the design of our exclusive T-shirt representing Great Basin National Park. Sport your support for this wondrous place right on your chest. You'll be like a superhero for the park!
Wash inside out in cold with like colors, recommend line drying or tumble dry low.
- Official park shirt approved by the National Park Service for Great Basin National Park
- Super soft cotton-poly blend
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 5 unisex sizes (SM-2X)
- Printed in the USA
- Smokey Bear Logo T-ShirtAs low as $19.99
- Smokey Bear Ball CapAs low as $21.99
- Love + Protect Your Parks® HoodieAs low as $34.99
- Love + Protect Your Parks® Baseball ShirtAs low as $29.99
- I Belong in a Park Repreve T-ShirtAs low as $39.99
- Great Basin National Park Wheeler Peak T-ShirtAs low as $19.99