Only 3 left
Our collection of handmade natural organic soaps is carefully crafted in the old world tradition with pure essential oils, wild and organic herbs, and 100% certified organic vegetable oils, so they leave your skin feeling perfectly cleansed and moisturized. But their benefit doesn't stop there; they're crafted to be free of any ingredients that are harmful to the environment, so you'll have a clean conscience as well as a clean body!
Note that natural colorants are powerful! We recommend using a dark colored wash cloth with all of our soaps.
- Packed with antifungal & antimicrobial chaparral, our rub-it-all-over shampoo & body bar appeals to those who like the fresh clean scent of the desert Southwest after a drenching rain. There's no added scent so this bar is more lightly scented than most of our bars, but it smells exactly like the desert plant it's named for.
- Crafted with larrea tridentata - a fragrant desert shrub with waxy leaves and small yellow flowers, often referred to as creosote bush.
- Ingredients: saponified certified organic vegetable oils (extra virgin olive, coconut, sustainable palm, castor, sunflower, jojoba), distilled water, wild chaparral leaf, certified organic aloe vera juice concentrate, sea salt
- Scratch made in the United States
- 3.5 oz. bar
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Prickly Pear Shea Soap$6.99
- Wildflower Soap$7.99
- Prickly Pear Soap$7.99
- Mesquite Bean Soap$7.99
- Desert Sage Soap$7.99
- Wild Soap Bar Sampler$18.99
- Ayate Washcloth$9.99
- Black Willow Bark Soap$7.99
- Cedarwood Soap$7.99
- Yucca Root Soap$7.99
- Blue Agave Soap$7.99