Our collection of handmade natural organic soaps is carefully crafted in the old world tradition with pure essential oils, wild and organic herbs, and 100% certified organic vegetable oils, so they leave your skin feeling perfectly cleansed and moisturized. But their benefit doesn't stop there; they're crafted to be free of any ingredients that are harmful to the environment, so you'll have a clean conscience as well as a clean body!
Note that natural colorants are powerful! We recommend using a dark colored wash cloth with all of our soaps.
- Scented with an invigorating fir needle essential oil blend and filled with finely ground cedarwood flour and cleansing Moroccan red clay, this exfoliating bar is sure to please the outdoor lover with its fresh forest scent.
- Crafted with juniperus virginiana - a native North American evergreen conifer with aromatic, rot resistant wood and dusty blue berries.
- Ingredients: saponified certified organic vegetable oils (extra virgin olive, coconut, sustainable palm, sunflower, castor), distilled water, Moroccan red clay, essential oils (fir needle, cedarwood, bay, orange), certified organic paprika, sea salt, wild ground cedar wood
- Scratch made in the United States
- 3.5 oz. bar
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Prickly Pear Shea Soap$6.99
- Wildflower Soap$7.99
- Prickly Pear Soap$7.99
- Mesquite Bean Soap$7.99
- Desert Sage Soap$7.99
- Wild Soap Bar Sampler$18.99
- Yucca Root Soap$7.99
- Ayate Washcloth$9.99
- Blue Agave Soap$7.99
- Black Willow Bark Soap$7.99