Cacti of the Desert Southwest Puzzle
Cacti are the enduring symbol of the desert Southwest, where many species of these drought-resistant plants grow that are found nowhere else on earth. Despite their prickly nature, cacti are strikingly fragile. Most cacti grow in the four southernmost states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas, home to the Sonoran, Mojave, and Chihuahuan deserts.
Once complete, this puzzle provides images and names of all the typical cacti of the desert Southwest, so you can learn as you build! The storage box and puzzle feature a linen finish for a soft touch and reduced glare.
- 1000 pieces
- Chip board used in this puzzle is made of recycled material
- Completed size: 19 1/4" x 26 3/4"
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Poster Art of the WPA Puzzle$21.99
- Last Oasis Puzzle$15.99
- Day of the Dead Puzzle$19.99
- Roadsides of the Southwest PuzzleSpecial Price $14.99 Regular Price $15.99
- Smokey Bear Puzzle$20.99