Our collection of handmade natural organic soaps is carefully crafted in the old world tradition with pure essential oils, wild and organic herbs, and 100% certified organic vegetable oils, so they leave your skin feeling perfectly cleansed and moisturized. But their benefit doesn't stop there; they're crafted to be free of any ingredients that are harmful to the environment, so you'll have a clean conscience as well as a clean body!
Note that natural colorants are powerful! We recommend using a dark colored wash cloth with all of our soaps.
- Our beautiful Wildflower Soap contains colorful shreds of many different soaps (soapourri) scented with a balancing rose geranium essential oil blend.
- Crafted with fera flores - a flower of an uncultivated variety or a flower growing freely without human intervention.
- Ingredients: may contain saponified certified organic vegetable oils (extra virgin olive, coconut, sustainable palm, sunflower, castor, neem, jojoba, passion fruit seed), distilled water, -essential oils, earth clays, certified gluten free oats, sea salt, goat’s milk, wild & certified organic botanicals, certified organic aloe vera juice, earth pigments
- Scratch made in the United States
- 3.5 oz. bar
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Desert Sage Soap$7.99
- Blue Agave Soap$7.99
- Black Willow Bark Soap$7.99
- Cedarwood Soap$7.99
- Mesquite Bean Soap$7.99
- Prickly Pear Soap$7.99
- Prickly Pear Shea Soap$6.99
- Wild Soap Bar Sampler$18.99
- Yucca Root Soap$7.99
- Ayate Washcloth$9.99