Medicine of the People White Sage Purifying Balm
This travel tin is made with sacred plants used for healing and is a medicine for the spirit. It is stimulating to the senses and can give you a boost when you need it, just inhale the scent or rub a little under your nose. It can also heal or alleviate the symptoms of inflamed or irritated skin.
This balm contains two different kinds of sage, essential oil of white sage and wild crafted sage brush from Arizona. White sage and sage brush are considered sacred by the indigenous peoples of North America. These plants are used in healing ceremonies and for purification. Sage brush and white sage both have anti-microbial powers and help to heal minor skin issues.
3/4 oz tin. ingredients include:
- Infusion of fresh ground wild crafted Arizona sage brush
- Organic essential oil of white sage
- Organic calendula flower
- Pesticide free bees wax
- African shea nut butter
- Organic oils: sunflower, coconut, macadamia nut and jojoba
- T-50 vitamin E oil (naturally derived tocopherol)
- Made in the United States