Golden Spike National Hist. Park Day/Night Repreve T-Shirt
Display your appreciation for Golden Spike National Historical Park by sporting Day/Night t-shirt. This t-shirt features REPREVE® fabric, which is made in part from recycled plastic bottles, so it's eco-friendly as well as super comfortable.
Golden Spike National Historical Park is a protected area in northern Utah, USA, commemorating the completion of the first transcontinental railroad in 1869. The park features the site where the Union Pacific and Central Pacific Railroads met, connecting the east and west coasts of the United States for the first time. Visitors can learn about the history and technology behind this monumental achievement through interactive exhibits and demonstrations. The park also includes a working replica of the Jupiter and No. 119 steam locomotives that participated in the historic ceremony, both of which are featured on this t-shirt's graphic. With its rich historical significance and educational value, Golden Spike National Historical Park is a fascinating destination for railway enthusiasts and history buffs.
Wash inside out in cold with like colors, line drying recommended or tumble dry low.
- Official park shirt approved by the National Park Service for Golden Spike National Historical Park
- Super soft tri-blend fabric (50% REPREVE® polyester, 37% modal, 13% cotton)
- 5 unisex sizes (SM-2X)
- Printed in the USA
- Wander More T-ShirtAs low as $30.99
- Love + Protect Your Parks® HoodieAs low as $34.99
- Love + Protect Your Parks® Baseball ShirtAs low as $29.99
- Love + Protect Your Parks® SocksAs low as $17.99
- Morning Fresh T-ShirtAs low as $30.99
- Golden Spike National Hist. Park Collegiate T-ShirtAs low as $23.99
- I Belong in a Park Repreve T-ShirtAs low as $39.99
- Golden Spike National Hist. Park Spike T-ShirtAs low as $22.99
- Love + Protect Your Parks® Repreve T-ShirtAs low as $39.99
- Find Yourself in a Park Repreve T-ShirtAs low as $39.99