Golden Spike National Hist. Park Ball Cap
Only 3 left
Leland Stanford was the man that got to drive the ceremonial final 17.6-karat gold spike to join the rails of the first transcontinental railroad connecting the Central Pacific Railroad from Sacramento and the Union Pacific Railroad from Omaha. This achievement is memorialized at Golden Spike National Historical Park in Promotory, Utah.
Commemorate and celebrate this unique achievement at this unique place by sporting our 100% cotton twill ball cap. It features an embroidered logo and metal buckle and strap adjustment for great style and great fit.
- 100% cotton twill
- One size fits most
- Metal buckle and strap adjustment
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Saguaro National Park Sign Ball CapAs low as $24.99
- Smokey Bear Ball CapAs low as $21.99
- I Belong in a Park Repreve T-ShirtAs low as $39.99
- Golden Spike National Hist. Park Spike T-ShirtAs low as $22.99
- Love + Protect Your Parks® HoodieAs low as $34.99
- Love + Protect Your Parks® Baseball ShirtAs low as $29.99
- Golden Spike National Hist. Park Day/Night Repreve T-ShirtAs low as $39.99