Casa Grande Ruins National Monument Retro Stripe T-Shirt
Display your appreciation for Casa Grande Ruins National Monument by sporting our Day/Night t-shirt. This t-shirt features REPREVE® fabric, which is made in part from recycled plastic bottles, so it's eco-friendly as well as super comfortable.
Casa Grande Ruins National Monument is a protected area in central Arizona, USA, that preserves the remains of a prehistoric Hohokam village. The centerpiece of the park is the Casa Grande, a four-story adobe structure constructed over 600 years ago. Visitors can explore the ruins and learn about the daily life of the Hohokam people through interpretive exhibits and ranger-led programs. The park also features a network of trails winding through the Sonoran Desert, offering opportunities to observe local wildlife and plants. With its rich cultural history and scenic natural beauty, Casa Grande Ruins National Monument is a must-visit destination for those interested in learning about Arizona's indigenous peoples and the ancient civilizations that once flourished in the region.
Wash inside out in cold with like colors, line drying recommended or tumble dry low.
- Official park shirt approved by the National Park Service for Casa Grande Ruins National Monument
- Super soft tri-blend fabric (50% REPREVE® polyester, 37% modal, 13% cotton)
- 5 unisex sizes (SM-2X)
- Printed in the USA
- Love + Protect Your Parks® HoodieAs low as $34.99
- Love + Protect Your Parks® Baseball ShirtAs low as $29.99
- Wander More T-ShirtAs low as $30.99
- Love + Protect Your Parks® SocksAs low as $17.99
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument 4 Dancers T-ShirtAs low as $19.99
- Morning Fresh T-ShirtAs low as $30.99
- I Belong in a Park Repreve T-ShirtAs low as $39.99
- Love + Protect Your Parks® Repreve T-ShirtAs low as $39.99
- Find Yourself in a Park Repreve T-ShirtAs low as $39.99