100 Common Wildflowers of Central California
Wildflowers are ambassadors from nature. Their loveliness and simplicity beckon us closer, drawing us into a realm of sunlight and promise. Explore the sunny interior valleys and grassy, oak-studded foothills of central California as a world of diverse and visually stunning wildflowers are revealed.
From Paso Robles to Pinnacles National Monument, and from Carrizo Plain National Monument to the western gates of Yosemite National Park, you will find 100 Common Wildflowers of Central California an indispensable guide to the names, characteristics, and even uses of the flowering plants that you're most likely to encounter.
- By Susan Lamb
- More than 100 close-up photographs
- Includes species you are most likely to encounter in the foothills and valleys of central California
- Handy information on how to identify each species
- Brief description of habitat and range
- Trim size: 6" x 9"
- ISBN: 978-1-583690-68-0
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- 100 Desert Wildflowers$9.95